Are you an experienced Project Manager with a track record of designing and delivering innovative solutions? Are you keen to explore new ways to make banking services more efficient? We're looking for a Transformation Manager to:
- guide the design and execution of business transformation
- act as a senior stakeholder with a strong customer focus and a pronounced awareness of quality
- lead a group of Reconciliations and Data Integrity professionals to drive operational excellence
- build partnerships with vendors and internal teams
- help create and develop a dynamic and promising environment
Your place of work is the modern UBS Business Solutions Centre (UBS BSC) in Schaffhausen. There you will work in a team which Service is vital for the entire organization. The Centre provides an optimally equipped working environment. You will be part of the senior management community of Shared Services within Group Operations.
- ideally 7+ years experience of professional experience, preferably in project management
- previous experience working in the banking industry
- a pronounced awareness for service
- experience in designing and implementing innovative solutions
- inspiring and inclusive leadership style
- proven track of successful people management
- independent, reliable, detail oriented, focused on quality and precision with an awareness of risks
- Excellent knowledge of English both written and oral
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.