Wealth Management Onboarding and Maintenance (WMBOM) serves as a “virtual financial center” for Merrill Lynch clients with Bank of America bank accounts. WMBOM strives to offer the best possible client service to our internal and external clients and assists in the enablement of banking capabilities in Merrill Lynch branch offices.
This role encompasses processing support. Role responsibilities include:
- Processing/researching account maintenance service requests.
- Individuals at this level are expected to use some independence of thought and proven research ability, as well as have a strong focus on client service.
- Generally one year of banking or contact center experience is preferred.
- Proficient PC skills including Microsoft Office applications – ability to type proficiently is a must
- Communicate effectively including excellent listening skills and professional phone/email etiquette
- Demonstrate a proven ability to navigate multiple systems simultaneously
- Capable of multitasking and working efficiently in a high productivity volume environment
- Excellent organization skills; ability to prioritize and handle multiple client requests always exercising sound judgment
- Proven history of effective ownership and accuracy
- Possess the ability to work independently while effectively managing and finding resolution to complex situations
- Strong problem solving skills/analytical skills
- Maintain current knowledge of Bank of America products, policies, and services while keeping abreast of regulations and mitigating risk
- Exhibit professionalism in all situations
- Proven in-depth research skills
- Service minded with a strong focus on providing a differentiated service experience for Merrill Lynch clients
- Schedule: Must be flexible. Hours of operation are Monday through Friday 8am-630pm EST
Job Band: H7
Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: 40
Weekly Schedule: Monday-Friday (between the hours of 8:00am - 6:30pm)