At Bank of America, we handle the finances of over 67 million client relationships every day, including helping them save, borrow and invest for today and for their future. We stand by our clients each and every day giving them the power to realize their personal financial goals and help make their financial lives better. If you join our team, we’ll count on you to care for, advise and guide our clients when they need us most – whether they’re just starting out, buying a home, building a family or planning for retirement.
We’re looking for the next generation of Consumer Banking Market Leaders
- those with a vision for growing a long-term career, building relationships and working with a team of client professionals in one of over 4,000 locations nationwide. The Consumer Banking Market Leader role provides the opportunity to make a real impact, build a career in financial services and develop talent. The role is ideal for those with a passion for leading a team, operating as a business owner and driving a client-centric culture to make clients’ financial lives better. As a Consumer Banking Market Leader, you’ll leverage robust partner relationships along with enterprise strategies and tactics to manage and develop a team of Financial Center Managers and Relationship Managers. You’ll lead your team in providing an exceptional client experience, understanding the needs of our clients and ensuring clients are introduced to and provided with the most appropriate solution to improve their financial lives.
From day one, you’ll receive learning from our award-winning Academy at Bank of America
, including hands-on practice, personalized coaching and dedicated support throughout your on-boarding experience. With demonstrated success, you’ll have the opportunity to advance into roles such as an Operations Manager, Performance Manager, Region Executive and a variety of other senior leader opportunities across the organization with unlimited potential to grow throughout the company. The Academy
will support you with dedicated programs, tools and resources throughout your career journey.As a Consumer Banking Market Leader, you can look forward to
We’ll help you
- Building a successful career at Bank of America through world-class learning and on-boarding programs that set you up for success.
- Growing in your current role through one-on-one coaching from Academy managers who are invested in your success and learning programs that help you excel, build new skills or take on additional responsibility. This includes ongoing professional development to deepen your skills and optimize your expertise as the industry evolves and changes.
- Continuously learn and advance your career goals through intentional career paths to the next best role.
- A benefits programs designed to meet the diverse needs of our employees at every stage of their life and help them plan for tomorrow.
- Progressive workplace practices and initiatives that promote inclusion.
We’re a culture that
- Use resources and innovative technologies to optimize the client experience.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of clients’ financial life priorities and connecting them to Bank of America solutions that meet their financial goals.
- Lead a team and operate as a business owner by observing and coaching team and individual performance to collectively meet goals, establishing action plans as applicable.
- Attract and retain talent by personally investing in talent through interviewing and hiring financial center employees.
- Understand solutions we provide and build relationships with teammates and specialists to assist clients with financial needs.
- Adhere to policies and procedures through education of regulatory policies, employee and client safety procedures and service delivery guidelines.
- Ensure day-to-day activities comply with standards by observing and coaching teammates in customer service, operational procedures, transaction accuracy and client engagement.
- Believes in responsible growth and has a proven dedication to supporting the communities we serve.
- Provides continuous learning and developmental opportunities to help people achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Believes diversity makes us stronger, so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients and customers around the world.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.